Still, the whole world has been excitedly waiting.
Then once he arrived people began to celebrate and gather and talk about him. It's not every day that a prince is born.
As I was thinking about this new baby the Lord spoke to me. He said, "that's the way I rejoice over every baby that is born!"
Yall! It honestly took me by surprise. As I looked at pictures on the internet, I compared them to how the angels are rejoicing over you and me.
The way that love tenderly oozes from a new father's eyes can't even compare to the love in our Heavenly Father's eyes for us.
The way that people have anticipated his arrival and gleefully cheered his birth is a tiny glimpse at how our Heavenly Father delights in us... minus the iPhones!
Yall, this prince has arrived. But every second all around the world sons and daughters of the King are born. Praise HIS name! Their arrivals may be a bit more meager and most likely less celebrated on earth. But, the angels in heaven rejoice are rejoicing.
Unfortunately, most of these princes and princesses have no idea of their royal heritage. Some never hear the good news. Others reject it and look to the world to see what it has to offer. But every baby born on this earth is equally cherished and beloved by its Heavenly Father, and each one has the opportunity to inherit the Kingdom that is never ending.
He not only calls us His, He calls us His BELOVED children.



No comments:
Post a Comment